Job ref.: POW20160624AD
The employee will be offered:
• attractive basic salary from 6000 to 10000 PLN gros,
• company car, return of the commuting or rent cost,
• professional challenges and participating in innovative products.
The candidates are expected to have:
• higher technical education (preferably electronics),
• experience in the design of systems based on 8/32 bit microcontrollers,
• fluency in programing microcontrollers in C/C++ and assembler,
• knowledge of terms related to firmware testing,
• good team-working skills,
• very good knowledge of English,
• driving licence category B.
Main duties of an employee shall include:
• creating embedded firmware,
• participation in the development of innovative products,
• participation in testing and research of prototypes and new solutions,
• new product introduction.
Candidates are asked to send to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• CV, containing a detailed description of experiences and competence in the design,
• samples of self-made source code of the embedded software,
• cover letter.
Please include the following clause in your offer:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.97, Journal of Laws No.133, item 883)".
Those who would like to recommend this offer with their friends, are welcome to participate in our “Paid Recommendation” program. We ask the recommended the person to send us an application with the data of the person who informed them of the ongoing recruitment process. If the recruitment process will end up hiring a recommended candidate, recommending person will receive a prize of 1000 PLN. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the conditions of the program.