Job ref.: IM20160624AD
The employee will be offered:
• basic salary from 4000 to 8000 PLN gros,
• company car, return of the commuting or rent cost,
• professional challenges and participating in project innovations.
The candidates are expected to have:
• higher technical education [preferably: mechanical engineering, robotics, automatics, mechatronics],
• interdisciplinary knowledge in the fields of robotics, precision mechanics, control systems,
• fluency in using any CAD 3D design system,
• good knowledge of English,
• analytical thinking skills and artistic creativity,
• very good organization of own work and team work.
Main duties of an employee shall include:
• development of system concepts and specifications of products,
• conducting analyses and implementation of new solutions for products,
• design and development of products,
• participation in implementation and certification tests,
• optimization of products manufacturing processes,
• maintaining technical documentation.
Candidates are asked to send to email address: email@example.com their:
• CV, containing a detailed description of experiences and competence in design,
• samples of self-made projects,
• cover letter.
Please include the following clause in your offer:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.97 Journal of Laws No.133, item 883)".
Those who would like to recommend this offer with their friends, are welcome to participate in our “Paid Recommendation” program. We ask the recommended the person to send us an application with the data of the person who informed them of the ongoing recruitment process. If the recruitment process will end up hiring a recommended candidate, recommending person will receive a prize of 1000 PLN. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the conditions of the program.